Thursday, January 6, 2011

Interesting way to exercise.

Sorry to have been gone for a few days.  It's been a strange week.  A friend recently shared this video with me and I thought I'd share.  It's an at home exercise video designed to help you learn English. 





The phrases and exercises are quite comical in this context, but I wanted to take a moment to discuss multitasking whilst exercises.  If you are at the gym going to town on the elliptical, why not take a book?  I used to study French on the elliptical, and I've certainly seen people doing their biology homework!

If you're watching t.v., why not take a moment to stretch?  Do some lunches, a split (or as much of a split as you can do), try and touch your toes, or do some sit ups.  (I like to do reps of 25 or 50 sit-ups, but you can set your own pace.  If you aren't used to sit ups, start with reps at 10.)

No comments:

Post a Comment