Friday, October 14, 2011

Aleksey Igudesman

I came home this afternoon after ballet class fully expecting to sing through some arias.  Or practice belting.  One of the two.  Instead, I got stuck on youtube watching videos of my favorite musical comedy duo, Igudesman and Joo.  If you haven't checked them out, you certainly should! I discovered a few videos that the violinist of group, Aleksey Igudesman, made where he plays the violin and dances.  Not only does he do this, he TEACHES his viewers how to do the dance steps he is doing while playing the violin, starting very slow and speeding up throughout the course of the video.  It's certainly not meant to be an instructional video - but it is certainly good fun!  Since this blog is MUSCLES for MUSICIANS - I couldn't help but share.  I hope he doesn't mind me uploading his videos into the blog!

Bust out your violins and put on your dancing shoes!  Here is Aleksey Igudesman!





No comments:

Post a Comment