Thursday, March 31, 2011

JAM FOR JAPAN

I know it's been over a month since my last post.  I completely fell of the blogging bandwagon!  I will try to do better!  I was out of the country where I was not exercising my muscles or my musicianship - unless you count eating loads of pastries and exclaiming DELICIOUS afterwards.

If you are looking for a class - and want to exercise your philanthropic needs - I strongly urge you to attends STEPS ON BROADWAY's JAM FOR JAPAN this Sunday, April 3.   Classes start at 4:30 p.m., 6:30, and 8:00 p.m.  Tap, HipHop, Contemporary, Ballet, Jazz, Zumba - it's all there.   All classes being offered are only $10 (as opposed to the usual $16.50) and all proceeds go towards the UNICEF/Japan Disaster relief.

All of the information can be found on their website.  I attempted to cut and paste for those too lazy to follow this link: JAM FOR JAPAN    or you can also find it on facebook here.


Sunday, April, 3, 4:30 – 9:30pm
Steps on Broadway @ 74th St.
212-874-2410
Dance Classes – $10 each
4:30-6:00pm - Tap Jam with Barbara Duffy, Liz Glover,
Charles Goddertz, Derick Grant, Adam Metzger,
Alan Onickel, Derek Roland and Lynn Schwab
6:30-8:00pm - Ballet with David Howard
6:30-8:00pm - Theater Jazz with Richard Pierlon
6:30-7:30pm - Zumba with Jennifer Savelli
8:00-9:30pm - Contemporary with Jana Hicks, Max Stone
and Marijke Eliasberg
8:00-9:30pm - Hip Hop with Laya Barak, Robin Dunn, Caitlin Gray, David Guggino, Jonathan Lee,
Millz, Matt Lopez, Derek Mitchell and Todd Shanks,
Artists subject to change
Classes my be purchased online or at Steps – Click here to purchase
Steps on Broadway wishes to thank the following Jam for Japan sponsors:
SERVICES/PRODUCTS:
Steps Faculty
Red Shift Productions, Website Design and Development
Dick Loomis, Graphic Design
5 Star Printing & Mailing
Eduardo Patino, Photographer
Michael DiCerto, Videographer
Special thanks to:

No comments:

Post a Comment